CVMA 14-3 Auxiliary Mission Statement
- The Mission of the CVMA-Auxiliary Unit is to create and foster a Caring and Appreciative environment for CVMA members.
- The Focus of the CVMA-Auxiliary is to help CVMA accomplish its mission of Veterans Helping Veterans by offering support to CVMA Veteran related causes on national and state levels.
- The Main Goal is to provide Moral Support and Cultivate Relationships.
We want those who served and/or fought for this country to know they truly are respected and welcomed home.
CVMA 14-3 Auxiliary Objectives
- Advocating Veterans Issues to generate public recognition
- Raising awareness for the plight of POWs, MIAs and their families.
- Supporting Veteran Organizations
- Promoting interest in various forms of motorcycle activities associated with Veterans
- Creating and maintaining camaraderie among Veterans from all U.S. Branches of Services and its allies.
- Organizing Auxiliary functions and activities in a manner befitting the members of the CVMA as well as assisting with CVMA functions and activities
- Encouraging a better understanding of motorcycle riders as a constructive sport among members of the press, and law enforcement agencies.
Requirements to become an Auxiliary Member
- Must be the spouse of a CVMA member or spouse of a deceased CVMA member.
- (Note: Submission of documentation is required and must accompany the Auxiliary application for Membership; Copy of Marriage License or Marriage certificate).
- Full member can request Auxiliary Application from their respective State Representative
- Must be of good character;
- Meaning all members MUST conduct themselves in a manner that is becoming to themselves, to the CVMA and to the CVMA-Auxiliary unit.
- Members must not bring embarrassment upon themselves, to the CVMA-Auxiliary unit or to the CVMA Association as a whole.
- Must support the efforts of ALL branches of the United States of Americas Armed Forces and the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association